Where do I define the ports, protocol, and servers for My Webcam, and how do I get around the firewall?

I just installed a new Logitech Web Cam Quickcam STX, and when I select webcam icon on Messenger I receive a message saying there is a firewall. I have turned the firewall off in Norton and XP. Neither has worked. I have gone into Norton and XP and put in port 5001 and the messenger program name, however, I am... show more I just installed a new Logitech Web Cam Quickcam STX, and when I select webcam icon on Messenger I receive a message saying there is a firewall. I have turned the firewall off in Norton and XP. Neither has worked. I have gone into Norton and XP and put in port 5001 and the messenger program name, however, I am not sure it is going in the correct place. I can find no where in the help screens that explicitly defines where to go to put in these definitions.