Santa claus...or Satan's claws,that is the question?

i really want to know where the word santa claus originated,i think it's hidden name is satan's claws

• Favourite answer

Father Christmas, thank you. Satan has his claws in everything, if you listen to some Bible Thumpers, however. I wish they would shut their gobs for once.

Charles--That Cheeky Lad

A Wickedly Happy Christmas in spite of the Scrooges and Grinches!

• BJ

A FEW years ago the assistant managing editor of the U.S. Catholic magazine wrote:

“Whereas the true lesson of Christmas is a message of divine mercy and sacrifice, Santa is the front man for greedy corporations, and the tutor in greed for millions of American children. He is the saint of gimme. He has become a total sellout to materialism and greed. He is in the pay of the big toy manufacturers and department stores. A greedy child is never appeased. A spoiled child appreciates nothing. An overindulged child is convinced that the major figure of Christmas is not Christ, but himself.”

This editor thought that Santa should have been left at the North Pole.

Since Christmas is a Pagan Holiday, and Santa Claus does not exist, one should think that it must be Satan's claws.

Source(s): bj

Definitely Santa Claus. Xmas is that weird time when everyone sits around a dead tree in their living room and eats food that was stored overnight in their socks. This is obviously all about the end of year pagan celebration. Satan belongs to Christians who hijacked the fun and forced us to do pantos in school where our mum's dressed up up in a bath towel and we were humiliated by having to play with a dolly in a manger in front of our entire school.

Sadists!

• Micah

As far as Christmas is concerned, Satan has his "claws" in all of it. And since Santa is the holidays attention getter, Christendom should rename it Santa's day.

A good question---indeed.

I would say satan's claws ...however the easter bunny would discredit me on that. As would a million others who believe in Santa Clause. Exactly what satan likes. Lies, lies and more lies!!

That's really crazy.

Santa Claus is Dutch or something for Saint Nicholas.

OK

Well I think the answer is Santa Claus but if you want to give your kids nightmares you go right ahead. lol.

transpose the n with the ta and you will see who santa or satan really is. check out the web site below for more details.

Source(s): www.av1611.org

I choose Satan's claws--he keeps them so perfectly manicured

ewwwwwwww that sent shivers up and down my spine. You should see the picture I have in my head right now.