Should we get married before buying a house?

My boyfriend and I have been living together in an apartment for 3 years now and I still have no ring. Everyday he tells me he wants to get married, but the question still has not been popped yet. Just recently we were driving home from work and we seen this awesome house. I took down the information and came home... show more My boyfriend and I have been living together in an apartment for 3 years now and I still have no ring. Everyday he tells me he wants to get married, but the question still has not been popped yet. Just recently we were driving home from work and we seen this awesome house. I took down the information and came home and looked it up online. It is totally what we want in a house, its in our price range and all... But I am wondering if we should get married now than down the road buy a house... Please help me figure out what to do..
Update: Well he asked me to marry him... what should I say...