How long should i wait for him to ask me to marry him?

Ii have just reconsiled with my significant other within the last couple months and we now are living together. We never married because..to him it was "just a piece of paper". To me it was much more (but that a long story). Before he moved in, we talked about this issue and agreed that we would move... show more Ii have just reconsiled with my significant other within the last couple months and we now are living together. We never married because..to him it was "just a piece of paper". To me it was much more (but that a long story). Before he moved in, we talked about this issue and agreed that we would move towards marriage and gave a time limit of 2-3 months. For the first time in 15 years, he was willing to discuss and accept the marriage issue. Well, that time is near and no discussions. I know how he feels about marriage, but we have kids together I know i love him and he loves me. "What's the deal with that?" I'm not quite sure HOW of IF i shoudl approach him. I am totally open for your ideas and thoughts to help me decide how i shoudl see and approach this whole issue.
11 answers 11