how can i get bsnl broad band conection?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to ur nearest BSNL main office & fill up a forum.Keep a proof of your present residence and telephone number.You can either buy the DSL modem or take it for rent.I think the modem cost around Rs1500-1900.My opinion is u buy the modem,so that u can avoid the rent.Normally the authorities will give the connection within 1month.Note that in some villages the connection is not yet came.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to BSNL office, ask for the broadband connection form, fill it with a copy of the current BSNL bill xerox copy and submit it at the same bsnl office.

If u do not have a bNSl connectiuon, go to bsnl office and they will help.

• 1 decade ago

go to the bsnl head office in your city. carry a proof of your present residence and telephone number. they will give you an application form.

fill it up and submit to them.

the time after submitting your application when you will get your modem depends on the availability of bsnl broadband modems at that time.

• 1 decade ago

go to the nearerst bsnl office, fill the application for broadband and wait for the forwarding of it at home and after forwardation of your application i am sure that they will connect your PC with internet within two-three months.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to bsnl office and fill ur application form

or

u can downloand application form frm bsnl website

or call 1957

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Visit your nearest BSNL office or go to http://www.bsnl.in and apply online.

• Rank
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

contact ur local bsnl office

• 1 decade ago

apply for it at the nearest customer care office

• 1 decade ago

please go to www.bsnl.co.in and registerd online by filling online filling application form

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.