I am using XP. Past few days, my system gets switched off 'only if I click on the ♥Turn Off ♥ twice' and ...

I am using XP. Past few days, my system gets switched off 'only if I click on the ♥Turn Off ♥ twice' and ... I have three problems 1. My system gets switched off only if click on 'turn off' twice, and I am not able to 'turn on' normally... 2.I have to restart again and again (or) switch... show more I am using XP. Past few days, my system gets switched off 'only if I click on the ♥Turn Off ♥ twice' and ...
I have three problems
1. My system gets switched off only if click on 'turn off' twice, and I am not able to 'turn on' normally...
2.I have to restart again and again (or) switch off the power supply completely and switch it on again, in order to turn on my system..
3.And thirdly, I have to press 'ctrl+alt+del' twice to get my logon screen.

♥♥♥Help me please♥♥♥

♥♥♥Additional Details♥♥♥

My system has only 35GB filled and has a total memory of 80GB, my processor is Intel Pentium 4, RAM is 512MB. My system is new, I bought it just 10 months ago...

I have AVG antivirus and No Viruses Are Found

♥♥♥Read these too♥♥♥
What I actually mean is "Start>Turnoffcomputer>Turnoff + Start>Turnoffcomputer>Turnoff" to switch off..