I don't find "Borat" the least bit funny - am I alone?

I have a great sense of humor but think this movie is a discrace! A's by the critics? (although, what do they know - as it's a matter of opinon - such as this post). I am a proud American and this to me is NOTHING of what we stand for and I'm ahamed other countries might think we are stooping to such a... show more I have a great sense of humor but think this movie is a discrace! A's by the critics? (although, what do they know - as it's a matter of opinon - such as this post). I am a proud American and this to me is NOTHING of what we stand for and I'm ahamed other countries might think we are stooping to such a low level in mockery.

I'm all for being so NON-PC -.... and maybe this movie was a move towards that - but I see no humor in this at all. I'm humilatied that this "character" may be percieved as something approved by the citizens of the USA.
Update: Grow up? C'mon... this is a question that's worth pondering. I'm plenty grown-up, thank you, and know what true comedy is - something that makes us laugh. But not to someone's expense! In these times where religion and beliefs are so different, this crap is just polluting people's minds with... show more Grow up? C'mon... this is a question that's worth pondering. I'm plenty grown-up, thank you, and know what true comedy is - something that makes us laugh. But not to someone's expense!

In these times where religion and beliefs are so different, this crap is just polluting people's minds with non-realistic views and is just hurtful.

Just think about it before answering.