Does Men hate it when a woman is a skilled lover?

Do men get intimidated by an incredible lover or would they rather have an inexperienced little doe?

bring it on

having an inexperienced little doe is so dull and boring

it's much more fun if the other person knows what they want and goes for it

confidence in a women is the number one turn on

Could be intimidated for a inexperienced man

So, our only chance is getting experience and skills. Not for a lover skill contest but for have a great experience in our lives

I'm an excellent lover, men clamor over me. No one wants an inexperienced person.

You mean DO men hate it...but anyway..to answer your question...I don't know, I'm 15 and have absolutely NO CLUE about "skilled loving"...mwah ha haaaaaaa

I love experience I wish i could find more women like that but hey thats just me

• Brian

Level of experience doesn't matter either way, as long as she doesn't point and say "what's THAT!?!?"

No they love it trust me they wanna see what you can do in other words can you make them scream your name.

it doesn't matter to me.