Racism different rules for each race?

why is it if i call an asian person a paki im dubbed as rascist but if they call me a honky its fine? or if a white man beats up a paki for insultin his wife its a racial attack but if the paki beats up a white male sayin im gonna kill you cus your white then its not racial its just an attack by the way my father... show more why is it if i call an asian person a paki im dubbed as rascist but if they call me a honky its fine? or if a white man beats up a paki for insultin his wife its a racial attack but if the paki beats up a white male sayin im gonna kill you cus your white then its not racial its just an attack by the way my father is a policeman an this is a fact we can be racist but they cant. WHY????
Update: mr.sceptic is it? for your information i am 26 and have an I,Q of 196 which well above average. whats yours? 5? also the cartoon incident was only put as rascism because the muslims all kicked up a fuss over it so mps said lets be all pc about it and make a racial crime thankyou very much you left winged wanna... show more mr.sceptic is it? for your information i am 26 and have an I,Q of 196 which well above average. whats yours? 5? also the cartoon incident was only put as rascism because the muslims all kicked up a fuss over it so mps said lets be all pc about it and make a racial crime
thankyou very much
you left winged wanna know it all **** Source(s) a different place to mr. sceptic cus he gets his source from his anal passage. have a nice day :)