promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

If a female was good enough to make the all male pro soccer team should she be allowed?

Also I belive if a male is not good enough to make the males team he should be allowed to try out for the women/female team........ I have no problem with that.....

Thanks.C

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Is nothing sacred anymore!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it's probably a sexist thing because high school guys won't want to take commands from a woman a man could get all in their face and scared the guys and might defend him self if a player hits him also teens are always horn-dogs and some see most girls as the next one or a groupie and the school would want a sex scandal not saying that every woman coach would but it has happened before and it would be least likely that a gay scandal would happen in the locker room which by the way have happened before and one other thing is that some players look up to there coaches as a male role model and hard head teen jocks are a bit sexist so it's hard for them to establish the same bond with a woman lastly a man is probably allow to coach a woman's team because women are stereo typed as more opened minded and weak so some need a man coach to get in there face and since his a man women will less likely hit him and do the work sometimes the schools could hire too much men coach so some are bumped to a girls team till a position opens up.

• 1 decade ago

If a female player is good enough to join the men's team let her go ahead. It's her choice, but how would you feel on the fiel when some perverted guys keep on robbing on you during a match. This would be a mental hindrance. If any woman can deal with it, let her go ahead, but guyz shouldn't be allowed to play in the women's team it's not just compatible. Also, no guy would want to join the womens team-- you know we guys and our ego.

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not a sexism thing. It's just that men compete with other men and women compete w/ other women. I love soccer I play it a lot, but if a woman became a great player than she should become the best player on the WOMEN'S pro soccer team, and be well known around the world, just as great male pro soccer players such as Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, and my favorite Schevchenko.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Notice the words (All Male). If you want to join a soccer team go start you one the says (ALL Female)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes if she was good enough tomplay in a football team.

• 1 decade ago

of course she should be allowed. if she played really hard and tried hard to convince the coach of that team to stay, then she should be allowed :)

• 1 decade ago

I see no problem. Especially with swapping shirts at full time and the aftermatch shower to look forward to. ;o)

• 1 decade ago

yes at some coll. they let the women join the frat

• 1 decade ago

no tats y they call it MALE pro soccer team

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. men who play soccer are sissies anyway, so i don't think anyone would notice the difference

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.