Where can I buy cheap ink cartridges for my Epsom Stylus Photo R220 printer. Compatible Cartridges will do.?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I usually get mine from cartridgeworld or tesco as they are normally cheapest.

• 1 decade ago

depends where you live, you should be able to pick a complete set up for £5 from your local market. If you live near Rotherham in South Yorks, go to KopyKats on Barbot Ind Est, i get 6 inks for Epson RX620 for £6.

Alternatively, but a copy of computeractive or just about any other pc mag and all the Internet Companies will be advertised in the back.

You couls always try ebay, there are always inks available but you don't get the guarantees that you get from a dealer.

I print photos from my Digital Camera using cheap compatables and they come out perfect every time.

• 1 decade ago

go to UKdvd'co.uk you can get every think you need inks discs the lot. I am using Epsom cartridges for my c66 that cost me 90 pence yes 90p and so far they are OK. They have a good delivery service

PS Just had a look you can get your inks for as little as 92p each or a set for £4.69 and £5.49. Jettec £3.29 each or Epsom compatibles for £9.99 Hope that helps, have a browse.

• 1 decade ago

I buy from the company below for my HP 940c, instead of the £25 that PC World want to charge for a single black cartridge I buy a pack of 6 for £50

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

poundland. Cheap and nast shop but sell quite a lot of ink cartridges for £1!

• 1 decade ago

I have an Epson photo 320, (its very similar) my carts are FORTY PENCE a go...Cheap enough????

Excellent results, excellent company.

http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/index.php?p=ecom&dowha...

• 1 decade ago

inkfactory.com they do compatible but 1 get 1 free

• 1 decade ago

Everyone I know goes to www.ComputerDiscountClub.com

and leave an email and they will do the research for the best Quality & price to meet your needs

• 1 decade ago

Goto www.7dayshop.com

• 1 decade ago

Tesco, that's where i get mine at around £7 each. They do the cheap recycled ones too.

can i have your clubcard points?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.