Do you think that it is possilbe for both Peyton and Eli Manning to play together in Super Bowl XLI?

Is it possible for Super Bowl XLI at Dolphin Stadium in Miami to be between the Indianapolis Colts of the AFC and the New York Giants of the NFC and most likely the first time two brothers of two opposite teams playing each other for the Super Bowl?

While I think the brothers might face each other in a Super Bowl at some point in their careers, I don't think it will be this year. Injuries on defense will take their toll on the Giants. I think the NFC champion will be someone else.

It is possible, but there is a lot of games between now and the Super Bowl, which also includes the playoffs, and neither Manning has a good record in the post season.

You ask is it possible for the Giants and Colts to make it to the Super Bowl, and I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Yes, it is possible for them to make it. I don't think it will happen this year, but there is a possibility

Maybe but i dont think colts can make it to the super bowl.EIther will the giants

maybe not this year but probably in the near future maybe within 1-3 years

No but perhaps sometime in the near future.

no i think that the colts like last year will fall apart in the playoffs and the giants and patriots will face off!!!

• stan l

Sure it's possible, just not very probable.

thats what it says in sports illustrated

yea i think its possible they are both playing great.