Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to live off of Guinness and Marlboro's?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

yes. i live on red bull and bensons.

• 1 decade ago

For a while I would say yes. Guinness contains so much stuff that it does actually feel like a meal, so I'd say for a day or two (maybe even three) I'd say yes. Wouldnt advise doing it much longer than that tho.

• 1 decade ago

Actually it's possible and quite nice. The only condition - you need to possess quite a number of their companies' shares. They pay fat dividends and go up steadily in value. Nice life off these brands (eventhough I don't smoke or drink dark beers).

• 1 decade ago

No lie!!--My friend's grandma smoked heavily and drank beer daily until they put her in a nursing home last year. They made her stop drinking and smoking and she died A MONTH AND A HALF LATER AT THE AGE OF 94!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it may work for a little while...my friends call Guinness 'liquid liver' so if it makes you happy, off you go!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahh har! PMSL, that stuff will curl ur hair. Just look at shane what's his name from the Pogues.

• 1 decade ago

It is indeed, I used to do it in the winters in england, not very healthy though!

• 1 decade ago

Only if you add Vodka to your diet as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes this is entirely possible but you'll end up a miserable fatfuck if you do lol

• 1 decade ago

If you don't want to live long.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.