Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to live off of Guinness and Marlboro's?

yes. i live on red bull and bensons.

For a while I would say yes. Guinness contains so much stuff that it does actually feel like a meal, so I'd say for a day or two (maybe even three) I'd say yes. Wouldnt advise doing it much longer than that tho.

Actually it's possible and quite nice. The only condition - you need to possess quite a number of their companies' shares. They pay fat dividends and go up steadily in value. Nice life off these brands (eventhough I don't smoke or drink dark beers).

No lie!!--My friend's grandma smoked heavily and drank beer daily until they put her in a nursing home last year. They made her stop drinking and smoking and she died A MONTH AND A HALF LATER AT THE AGE OF 94!!!!

it may work for a little while...my friends call Guinness 'liquid liver' so if it makes you happy, off you go!

ahh har! PMSL, that stuff will curl ur hair. Just look at shane what's his name from the Pogues.

It is indeed, I used to do it in the winters in england, not very healthy though!

Only if you add Vodka to your diet as well.

yes this is entirely possible but you'll end up a miserable fatfuck if you do lol

If you don't want to live long.