Why Can't Liberals See Through The Bush Hate To The Results?

As an attorney I shared with several of my "Liberal" colleagues at a meeting things the GOP has done that are 100% beneficial to them!

Yet NONE could respond rationlly without a deluge of insults, irrational blather and just plain old hate!

What is it with the Far Left Wing ACLU Adoring Liberal Democrats?

It's just, "Hate Bush"...and that's not good for attorney's ... We are supposed to deal with "Reason" and the "Facts" ..Helloooo?

Reason #1. The economy is kicking butt. It is robust, vibrant, strong and growing. In the 36 months since the Bush tax cuts ended the recession that began under President Clinton, the economy has experienced astonishing growth.

Reason #2. Unemployment is almost nil for a major economy, and is verging on full employment.

Reason #3. The Dow is hitting record highs. In the past few days, the Dow climbed above 12,000 for the first time in the history of the stock market, thus increasing the value of 401ks

Reason #4. No USA Terroist acts !

The responses herein have been most gratifying I expected to be attacked by the Liberals out there but this question seems to generate some retaional replies:

Here are some more reasons I mentioned to my Liberals colleagues to mull over:

Reason: Productivity is surging and has grown by a strong 2.5 percent over the past four quarters, well ahead of the average productivity growth in the last 30 years!

Reason: The deficit has been cut in half three years ahead of the president's 2009 goal, with the 2006 fiscal year budget deficit down to $248 billion. The tax cuts have stimulated the economy and are working.

It seems clear to me .. but to my Liberal colleagues it's incomprehensible for all the "hate" they manifest.

Not good for anyone to be locked into such thought patterns much less attorneys!

Most Vote from their pocket$ and with Gas prices plumetting and jobs available everywhere ... blind partisanship is absurd!

Favorite Answer

Because they are suckered by the extension of the Democratic party called the main stream media.

You want someone to refute that? Alright, dear here you go

1. The economy is robust, because of the future nov. elections, gas prices have gone down..so there is more money to be spent right now, and yes dear this happens every time around the elections. That will change once gas prices increase.

2. Almost nil? here's a link for you http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutputServle...

which actually shows that unemployment has gone up <by average> since Bush was put in office his first term.

3. as for the DOW here's another link sharing the fact the DOW has gone into the negatives recently and wiped out the earlier gains this year http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?story...

4. and Terrorist acts? I honestly can't say anything about that, because my views on the subject are entirely different, and I don't want to put anything on the net of that nature. <weg>

But, isn't that what you asked for? Intelligent comments without the Bush-hate? There ya go. Maybe those other lawyers should read the newspaper once in awhile

• arvis3

The Dow is not an great indicator of the economy's health. While it is true these few companies are doing pretty well, if you look at broader indicators like the NASDAQ or the S&P 500, these are not doing as well.

It is also clear that things are prety good if you are rich, but if you are in the middle class your costs from fuel to healthcare are going up a lot faster then your income. This means less disposable income to spend on the other things tht make the eronomy go.

Remember it is not the rich that make the economy work, it is the middle class that has the bulk of the purchasing power.

Very good question,I have also noticed the same, it's like they can't think logically only repeat things they heard or read that are really at best only half truths.Kind of like skimming over the ocean without ever looking at whats beneath the surface.

.. uh... the stock market's previous high before about two weeks ago was during one of Clinton's final weeks... is that the "recession" you're referring too? that pretty much destroys point 1 and 3...

and unemployment is actually higher now than when Bush began... there goes 2

and 4... our troops are attacked by terrorists every day... so there have been countless ones under Bush...

Tell the soldiers in Iraq that there have been no terrorist attacks. And London. And Madrid. That apparently doesn't make any difference to you and your "liberal" friends as long as you have a buck in your pocket.