Anybody notice how the news media mispronounces English words?

...Here are some examples: 1. The word "harass", used to be pronounced hah-rass, now it is hair-riss. 2. Baghdad, normally pronounced bag-dad, is now bag-DAAD. (Shepherd Smith on Fox News) 3. On a Giant Food radio commercial, they gleefully announce that a product is "more than 1/2... show more ...Here are some examples:
1. The word "harass", used to be pronounced
hah-rass, now it is hair-riss.
2. Baghdad, normally pronounced bag-dad, is now bag-DAAD. (Shepherd Smith on Fox News)
3. On a Giant Food radio commercial, they gleefully announce that a product is "more than 1/2 price!" - I guess that means that it could be more than full price, and still be a sale item? They should have said less than 1/2 price.
4. This one took the cake. Brit Hume was talking about "CAN-NAW-BISS" - it is really cannabis, and pronounced "canna-bis" (marijuana).
...Anyone have any other examples?
Update: ...I am a bug for proper English, correct spelling, and proper pronunciation - I learned phonetically, and I believe think it does make a difference what you say and how you speak.