10 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who thinks vince young is a good QB.?

who thinks vince young is a good QB.

Vince Young is an unproven commodity at this point. Only time will tell. The problem for a quarterback being drafted in the top three is the worst teams pick them and a lot of times, those teams end up ruining them(ie. Tim Couch for the Cleveland Browns). If the Titans give him a good offensive line to play behind and some good run support, I think he has the potential to be one of the best. But again, time will tell.

Vince Young = Michael Vick

I think that he will be good one day, he is not really ready for the league as of yet. He is being rushed into it and that is not going to make him great. Look at Steve Young he was a back up in Tampa Bay and he went on to great things, same thing with Brett Farve he was a back up in Atlanta and he really stunk it up when he started. I just think he needs a couple of years to learn the league and it would be nice if he had a veteran he could learn it from.

He will be a good quarterback in the league, as far as great, well that will take some time.

He's a good QB but he was thrown into the fire early so i think he;ll develop into a very good QB as he learns the pro game

in college no doubt one best of all time..but now that its a much higher n harder level he stil proves that he is good leadin the titans to a win last week and they have no playmakers or even people you would recognise on the titans offense

who's vince young

I think he is and when he gets more experience I think he will be hard to stop and he'll give defenses a headache.

Anyone who doesnt really know what they are talking about...

He isnt, at least right now. Potential is what he has...

good far from great, leinart is more well rounded

• stan l

Not I.