My friend passed away 3 months ago and i still cry everyday?

My close friend passed away 3 months ago andi still cry everyday. I can't seem to shake it. I am depressed all the time, i dream about him and can't sleep. I have lost many people and never been affected like this. I want to get in to talk to someone because i dont understand or know what to do. I can't... show more My close friend passed away 3 months ago andi still cry everyday. I can't seem to shake it. I am depressed all the time, i dream about him and can't sleep. I have lost many people and never been affected like this. I want to get in to talk to someone because i dont understand or know what to do. I can't even say his name without crying. I need someone to help me to accept this. What do i do. I am so sad all the time and i dont know what to do. I keep hoping that time will go back and he will be here. How do you accept death when you don't understand it?