What % of women dont have enough milk to give to their baby?

In your opinion, what % of women are unable to exclusively breastfeed their child should they decide to try? Do you know women who have stopped due to inadequate supply? Why did they believe this? Did you try breastfeeding and have someone tell you that you didnt produce enough? Note: I'm not in this... show more In your opinion, what % of women are unable to exclusively breastfeed their child should they decide to try? Do you know women who have stopped due to inadequate supply? Why did they believe this? Did you try breastfeeding and have someone tell you that you didnt produce enough?

Note: I'm not in this situation, I'm just curious to know the general idea on this subject.
Update: I'd really like your 'best guess' for a %, not something a search engine would give me. Most professional articles will tell you it is RARE for a women to not produce enough milk. This is obviously not the assumption though
Update 2: Thank you to everyone who answered! I wanted to compare %'s: of women you THINK cant produce enough to ACTUAL medical opinion of this being 'rare'. I'll post part of an article from a medical journal: Usually where a mother perceives her milk to be insufficient, her baby is getting all the milk... show more Thank you to everyone who answered! I wanted to compare %'s: of women you THINK cant produce enough to ACTUAL medical opinion of this being 'rare'. I'll post part of an article from a medical journal:
Usually where a mother perceives her milk to be insufficient, her baby is getting all the milk that he needs. Almost all mothers can produce enough breastmilk for one or even two babies, provided the baby suckles effectively and breastfeeds as often as he wants. The amount of milk the breasts produce is determined by the amount that the baby takes, and increases when the baby takes more. Even in societies were women are on marginal diets, most are able to produce breastmilk in amounts that are adequate for good infant growth. There are however occasions when a baby does not get enough breastmilk. In most cases, this is because he is not suckling enough, or he is not suckling effectively. There are only very few situations in which a mother is unable to produce enough.