Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why aren't any Liberals protecting Foley like the Yahoo Neocons are? Do they all follow the same agenda?

I'm an Indepenendent so leave me out of your pedophile games Neocons!!!

Swollow Al the Neocon there your are again supporting perverts and child molesters, what's your excuse pal?

how are you doing,, glad your back,,, I think Foley has enough support from his attorneys and the Republican party,, Hastert has lied,, Bohner,, has lied,, Blont, Reynolds, Fordham,,, all contradict his statements,, all three different times he made excuses,, blaming Democrats,, ABC News,, Clinton or George Soros,, Republicans use lies about like Bush uses the war in Iraq,, as a political tool,,, it's disgusting,, there a bunch of wimps

• Souris

I think his treatment by the media is a double standard. But if he's guilty of all of this, I won't defend him. But he certainly isn't the first to become inappropriately involved with a page. And he didn't go as far as the guy who was actually having sex with a 17 year old page.

All sex offendors should be treated the same, regardless of political parties, and I think it's disgusting that there is such disparity.

Why should they...Foley is a freak... all his secret society boys know about it and didn't say a word.

I think he should be put in prison and on the sexual predators list like anyone else that does something like that. I'm conservative but independant.

Foley needs to be tried in a court for his crimes with a child.

Very sick, no one should defend him.

you seem to be fond of pedophiles All of your questions seem to be like a nambla q&a session LMAO You fetish shows in your question LMAO I see the f@g burners like vin and anthony are big buddies LMAO true libs LOL

• Ah Ha

There is NO cons supporting foley you idiot. Get your head out of your ***

why would we?