Buddhism vs. Christianity?

I'm Atheist, but I think this comparison is interesting. There is true love here and also the feigning of love. Buddhism- -Buddha (not saviour, or god) reached spiritual enlightenment and ultimate empathy with others. Spreads teachings similar to Jesus. -Afterlife gives people second chances, in fact... show more I'm Atheist, but I think this comparison is interesting. There is true love here and also the feigning of love.

Buddhism-
-Buddha (not saviour, or god) reached spiritual enlightenment and ultimate empathy with others. Spreads teachings similar to Jesus.
-Afterlife gives people second chances, in fact infinite chances, to reach spiritual enlightenment.
-People of all religions can reach enlightenment, there is no hell.

Christianity-
-Jesus (son of God, and in some sects, God) taught rules similar to Buddha in love thy naighbor
-Afterlife, hell for non-believers, no second chance, only true way to reach heaven is through one religion.
-Deeds do not matter, only religion

Now what do you think of that comparison, what do you think is more loving and accepting? Even as an Atheist I say the deeds of one religion is more open than the other.
Update: "love thy neighbor", not naighbor, sorry.
Update 2: True, I do not know of the bible verses, but it seems that Christians only use bible verses as a defense, and I've seen the verses used to promote deeds of faith, or deny it.
Update 3: That is love, and I do punish my children, however, when my children misbehave, I do not damn them forever and for eternity. That is not love, that is pure, unwarranted hatred. Punishments are for teaching children. And what can you learn if your damned to hellfire, nothing other than a hatred for the one who put... show more That is love, and I do punish my children, however, when my children misbehave, I do not damn them forever and for eternity. That is not love, that is pure, unwarranted hatred. Punishments are for teaching children. And what can you learn if your damned to hellfire, nothing other than a hatred for the one who put you there.