Can you handle going to college classes 5 times a week with six classes each day?

So for my freshman year in college I only took classes 3 times a week and 3-4 classes a day. Now I am in my sophomore year in college and am thinking of going crazy and taking classes everyday with the max. amount of classes I can take which is 6. I can predict it would be very stressful and a lot of work but does... show more So for my freshman year in college I only took classes 3 times a week and 3-4 classes a day. Now I am in my sophomore year in college and am thinking of going crazy and taking classes everyday with the max. amount of classes I can take which is 6. I can predict it would be very stressful and a lot of work but does anyone else in college does this? going to class 5 days a week and having 5 or more classes a day? I just want to know if anyone out there can handle going to that much classes.