Small Business Ideas?

I would like to start a small business operating from home, by phone, website/e-mail and occassional visits to clients. I am interested in the financial services industry, though don't want to be an IFA or mortgage advisor. Can anyone suggest a start-up that meets these criteria?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

be a tax consultant

• 1 decade ago

BENEFIT FROM THE HIGH PRICE OF FUEL

Fuel Freedom International ‘s MPG-Cap.

Increase Your Miles Per Gallon a Minimum of 7-14% Guaranteed using our product, with a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. Product is EPA Registered, WILL NOT harm your vehicles engine.

Works in Gasoline, Diesel, Bio-diesel, and Ethanol-blend engines.

Looking for Business Partners to market this product. Up To $25,000(USA) WEEKLY in commissions available. Other $ Bonuses in addition.

Less then $300(US) to get started.

See Business Presentation online and fill-out contact information at the end of the presentation.

http://www.successlive.biz/newmpgcaps

Most of your work will be on the phone, or the computer (your storefront is online), and you occasionally have to go meet with people.

• Dawn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sounds like you have the property, what you should do is get a few pipe corrals, fence off some pasture land and do some horse boarding. As for the minature horse business, it can be tough. There isn't alot of demand right now for the mini's, at least not in CA, and there is alot that goes into breeding, taking care of a pregnant mare, foaling, etc., so your costs would be high and your benefits would be low.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here is a site that you can do some research at

http://www.mycreditadvise.com

It is full of business ideas take a look!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You may want to try looking here for two reasons...ok three reasons...(1) You can view profiles of 1000s of business contacts worldwide in different sectors...(2) You can post a profile of yourself and your business to 1000s of like minded individuals worldwide...(3) Its FREE to register...good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very easy. Translations. For instance. You

work at home, You are Your own boss. And

You take exactly the time You need.

If You need a break, just make a break. If

You need music or silence. You are always on

Your own. That is easy.

• 1 decade ago

Pension advisor.

I have several pensions floating around from previous jobs, I have no idea what to do with them, where they are, or even if they still exist, with people moving around in jobs more and more I expect their are others like me

• 1 decade ago

Watch the tv programme The Sopranos that might give you some ideas. Not necessarily good ones.

• 1 decade ago

You'll be limited by regulation if you don't become an IFA.

How about a loan shark ?

• 1 decade ago

Sell heroin! That has financial interest!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.