Tazzzy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Whats the best way to increase my Arm size in 4 months.?

I have a contest bodybuilding contest coming up next june. whats the best way i can improv ethe size of my arms?? i want to gain at least 1 inch in 5 months! and totally shreaded. No fat what so ever!1

Basically you need 3 exercises for 3 muscle groups - curls for your biceps, push-downs for your triceps and reverse curls for your forearms. Curls can be done with free-weights, which in turn can be done as straight curls or as hammer curls, or you can use a straight bar or a cambre bar or a preacher bench. Push-downs can be with a straight bar, a small bent bar specifically for triceps or a rope where the idea is to pull the ends outward as you pull the weights downward. Reverse curls can be done with either a straight bar or a cambre bar. I would suggest a mixture of high-weight / low-rep and low-weight / high-rep. I personally use super-sets of up-pyramids - Pushdowns 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps then Curls 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps then Rev Curls 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps add 5 pounds 5 reps. That is ONE set. Repeat 3 times. When done, pick a weight 5 pounds lighter than what you started out with and go for as many reps as you can manage on pushdowns, then same on curls, then same on rev. curls. Repeat twice.

Well its quite simple. All you have to do for the first 2 months is train with heavy weght (so heavy you can only perform 1-4 reps). Then for the remainder worry about cutting up. Now theres 2 ways to do this, illegally and legally. Legally, you could supplement and ECA stack which is basically ephedrine and caffeine which will boost your body temperature and leading to less body fat. Or you can go illegally, and purchase cytomel t3, which is a thyroid stimulant and will make you lose a lot of fat in under 6 weeks. Cytomel is used by most bodybuilders for your information. And it doesn't come up in a urine test because its not a steroid. And remember the key to fat loss is a low fat diet along with low sodium, moderat carbs, and high protein.

• oto

by way of fact the guy formerly me mentioned, I doubt you will earnings 4 inches of muscle interior the subsequent 3 months. My concepts for development bulk, nevertheless is to isolate the muscle you want to paintings as much as achieveable. to illustrate, somewhat of status up and appearing alternating bicep curls, try preacher curls. you will sense it much less on your chest, decrease back and forearms and so lots extra interior the bicep. they are in a position to be completed one arm at a time (with dumbbells) or with the bar.

creatine and aminoacids... also haevy weight less repetitions builds mass, alot of repetitions burns too much. if you take creatine make sure is not too late in the day... or you won't sleep! one hour before working out it's good

lots of lifting id say and get sum natural nutritions.4 months is a long time. g/l