bin laden a muslim?

ok

first off all i am Muslim and whoever doesnt like it can lick my ***

(that was just directed to the stroetypical ignorant people who think theyre better than anyone else)

secondly, ISLAM says that MUSLIMS DO NOT KILL ha ve u any idea of the millions of soilders in the war who are killingTHEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE SO disguted of their actions?

y dont ppl know?

because bush doesnt want anyone to know his real reason for these deaths, (oil)

he wants to help ira.? BULL

9/11: one hell of a day

IN PALASTINE: their entire lives, futures lived in war, kill

it is known --actually it is misinterpeted that bin laden is muslim

bin laden - 1 MAN with a group of other terrorists was responsible for 9/11

one stupid, mental man

dont think that Muslims agree and support the crap he did

one big part of islam is peace

it is not possible to b muslim if u harm anyone

so do not believe that only because someone's title is muslim that they truly are MUSLIMS

wat do u think?

I think you are talking crap.

Lets start with your moronic suggestion that MILLIONS of soldiers are commiting suicide, and that Bush is covering it up ...... Where the hell did you get that load of crap from, some brainwashing islamic web site?

The majority of terrorists in the world are muslim, and only muslims deny this.

You yourself have glorified 9/11 in this post, great example for Islam there.

I doubt if MILLIONS of soldiers are killing themselves because of their shame and guilt. Some, maybe, but millions? I don't think the United States currently has one million soldiers, let alone one million ex-soldier suicides.

I don't know enough about Islam to comment on Osama bin Laden. The media makes it seem as though he is representative of the Muslim world, which is patently false. bin Laden representing the Muslin world makes a smuch sense as Hitler representing the Christian world.

The situation of Muslims in Palestine is grave, and one the rest of the world, the United States especially, must view with compassion. Whether or not we support Israel, we cannot condone people being removed from their home of hundreds of years, regardless of how benevolent the reason. The Palestinian situation is a rotten one for everyone involved.

I've been told that Islam is a religion of peace. As a follower of Jesus, I find this promising: it indicates that two of the world's great religions must condemn violence as the highest evil, especially violence to innocents, whether they be in New York City or Gaza of Afghanistan. If our common aim is peace, I think religious disagreements become secondary.

I agree, that not all of Islam is about violence and war. But it would seriously be helpful to the Western world if Muslim leaders (prominent clerics, rulers, etc.) would come out and condemn these attacks when they happen. Granted, the media doesn't portray Muslims in a favorable light. Everytime you see Muslims on the news, they're burning American flags, chanting "Death to America", or blowing themselves up. So, as an American, I would like to apologize to you and fellow Muslims for the way most of my fellow Americans view and treat Muslims.

any individual with the experience of concepts will under no circumstances help such atrocities. as for those that kill innocuous human beings and elements IT THE call OF ALLAH, LIKE those SUICIDE BOMBERS -- might want to nicely be THEY FORGOT TO examine THIS VERSE. THIS also APPLIES to those who DO IT IN A POLITICAL way TOO. Al-Rahman | seventy 8 verses | The Beneficient ???? ?????? Sura #fifty 5 | Makkah 33 O organization of jinn and adult men, if ye have skill to penetrate (all) areas of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (them)! Ye will under no circumstances penetrate them keep with (Our) sanction. the picture of those Islam bashers who examine Quran and dont comprehend whats written in it. there's no distinction between both -- one blows up innocuous human beings even as the different blows up the entire faith. what's JIHAD? JIHAD capacity -- TO try OR TO warfare FROM interior to higher URSELF. JIhad is of two varieties, the first one a million. accd to prophet muhammed-pbuh --'the most holiest of wars is the conquest of thyself.' 2. even as one is attempting to opress u and ur relations, as a very last hotel to self-protection, even as no peace talks will artwork. the third and new style of Jihad develop into presented by employing the Extremists and Media, to brainwash human beings, so that they fill up their wallet on the rate of someone elses existence. and enable me tell u that there's no 'seventy 2 virgin theory' in Islam. those those who kill and spread pretend lies, will Inshaallah be the first ones to be thrown into the Hellfire

If you believe "ISLAM says that MUSLIMS DO NOT KILL " then you are ignorant of both the teachings of the Koran and the history of Islam.

This politically incorrect:

Osama Bin Laden is one of the best muslims alive.

What does that say about Islam? That you are ignorant.

Source(s): This is coming from a religion investigator that is also a christian.

I think actions speak louder than words. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Then how come they ALL danced in Palestine when the buildings fell? Don't think for one second you are fooling me.

Christians wouldn't be killing if they followed their religion's teachings either.

true that, good on ya mate.