Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boyfriend flirting w. my best friend?

Every day at strings my boyfriend flips my friends hair w. his bow and flirts w. her! Its so anoying and at one point i was about to cry. I told my friend but I want my boyfrined to stop and I don't no what to say!!! I mean he's always telling me how much he likes me and all so I don't think he wants to break up or anything. He just keeps flirting. Help me w. what to say please cuz im not sure at all!! Thx!

• xxx

If that's your BEST FRIEND...why is she flirting with your BOYFRIEND? As far as he's concerned...you just need to tell him like it is and set his *** straight. If he leaves you then he wasn't worthy of you anyways. If you ask me...sounds as though they deserve each other, you can do so much better.

10 points to Jaime S a male that tells the truth about the male sex. Yes, he is going to stay with you as long as you keep putting up with his B.S. He probably met you the same way didn't he? It will not stop and he will not change, he may hide it a little better just to fool you. RUN QUICK!!!

he might like her which in case u have a problem. ask him if he has any feelings for her? if he says yes, then move on. if he says no then u can either believe him or u can ask him why he flirts with ur friend so much.

if ur friend was really ur good friend, she wouldnt be flirting and letting ur bf play with her hair. she would respect that u are with him and not be as friendly towards UR bf.

just my thought. hope it helps

Well , you should just tell him flat out if you have any respect for me you would stop flirting with my friend , but any guy who flirts with ur friend in front of you doesn't deserve to be ur boyfriend your to good for that

Well if he really cares about you... he should understand that flirting is not good for a relationship, on the contrary it's bad. Try to tell him to stop. If he doesn't you will need to move on. Cose flirting leads to something else. More complications.

Source(s): Handsome men looking for love: http://www.dating4fun.net/man4.php Beautifull single women http://www.dating4fun.net/woman4.php
  • Joan

Depends on the circumstances and finer points of your relationships. Is she your bff since 2nd grade? Is he just your arm candy? (I would think so because if you're in high school than there cna be nothing more) Sorry, it's your choice.

he may just be telling you those things because he wants his cake and it eat too. be straight with him - tell him to stop or its over. and if your friend is a true friend she would be with you and back you up. even better she would have already told him to stop. doesn't sound like you have a true friend in your bf or the other girl.

• matt B

if hes with you he shoulnt be flirting with anyone. maybe hes just tring to be friendly with your friend because shes your friend. he shouldnt be touching though. i want to be friendly with all my wifes friends but i would never touch them a hug hello or good bye at the very most. do you do that with his friends? if not tell him how you feel about it hopefully he understands

good luck with this

You need to talk to both of them. I would put an end to this. He needs to be straight up with you, and your friend well, what a friend. You do not need Friends like that.

It is quite annoying but it is a guy thing. Next he will flirt with you, then sooner or later try to get her to flirt with you and you with her. He just wants a threesome for crying out loud!!! Where's the harm???

View my 360 Page!!!