Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 decade ago

How much do prostitutes charge in London?

I honestly don't want to visit them, happily married and all that, but working in soho in London, I often wonder how much money it costs to visit one. Well, someone must be visiting them, how much does it cost? (And please Yahoo! Answers people, don't moderate my question, it's a genuine query!!!)

Some people are being incredibly judgemental here! It is a bit of a fruity question, granted, but it is something I was interested in. So thanks to everyone who has put in the time to answer a serious question, and a big thumbs down to people who just write judgemental rubbish. My relationships are personal, and don't have anything to do with the question.

I've worked with prostitues as a support worker, not a working girl myself. It varied, depending on many thing. Some girls would have sex with a punter for £15 if they needed the cash desperatly. Some regarded them selves as normal working girls and it was between£25-£40 others went to specific areas and only did it with a certain client group and regarded themselves as a higher class prostitute and would charge upto£100.

• ?

1

• ?

Prostitution In London

If what you're doing is not working then it's about time you take that to another location stage with the help of a person who has been around your sneakers and learned the art of attracting and seducing girls, Joshua Pellicer and the responses you may find in his book Tao of Badass here https://tr.im/qR3m3

Joshua Pellicer is really a dating professional, who shows men all of the techniques behind getting the lady they wish to get and Tao of Badass is an on-line plan that tries to exhibit men getting any sexy and warm person they desire.

With this particular wonderful manual you will even get six bonuses, including the online video Human Body Language Mastery, alongside three free benefit books.

The many movies are also exceptional, specially the Human anatomy Language Expertise series. These contain some very nice information that many people merely do not know about. When you do know, but, you'll question the way you got by without it.

If what you are performing is not working then it's about time you take that to the next stage with the aid of someone who has been around your shoes and perfected the art of getting and attracting girls, Joshua Pellicer and the answers you will see in his book Tao of Badass here https://tr.im/DNtbL .

Joshua Pellicer is really a relationship skilled, who reveals men most of the secrets behind getting the lady they wish to get and Tao of Badass is an on-line plan that attempts to exhibit guys ways to get any pretty and warm girl they desire.

With this particular brilliant guide you will also get six bonuses, including the web video Human Body Language Mastery, along with three free bonus books.

The different films will also be exemplary, specially the Human anatomy Language Mastery series. These contain some very nice data that most guys merely don't know about. As soon as you do know, nevertheless, you'll wonder the way you got by without it.

Prostitution in London is not illegal. Soliciting/loitering for the purpose of prostitution is. If there is more than one female in a brothel it is illegal, but soon to change. Now for Cost: Lowest of the low: £10. Middle: £30. High class: no limit - negotiable. Most public telephone boxes have cards plastered all over the inside inviting enquiries - pick up the phone and ask......... lots of weirdoes do, just for the chat............

Source(s): P.experience.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I honestly don't want to visit them, happily married and all that, but working in soho in London, I often wonder how much money it costs to visit one. Well, someone must be visiting them, how much does it cost? (And please Yahoo! Answers people, don't moderate my question, it's a...

Source(s): prostitutes charge london: https://shortly.im/IoO8f

I was walking thru Soho once ( to get some Cd's i must add -this was over 5yrs ago mind) and a drug addict (i assume) was offering some anal action for quite cheap prices about £20, i think she wanted some quick cash, so i guess it depends where u look and how much they want the money, i suggest u try haggling and shop around! don't be afraid to barter mind, they want the sale u want the fun! if u wanna know where it was was near shaftsbury ave, by Piccadilly, that sort of corner of Soho, hasn't to say i hope you haven't resorted to this, as it looks like a real sh1tty thing to do.

2

Source(s): The Tao of Badass http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?4jXD

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axixP

Don't become a prostitute.