How much do prostitutes charge in London?

I honestly don't want to visit them, happily married and all that, but working in soho in London, I often wonder how much money it costs to visit one. Well, someone must be visiting them, how much does it cost? (And please Yahoo! Answers people, don't moderate my question, it's a genuine query!!!)
Update: Some people are being incredibly judgemental here! It is a bit of a fruity question, granted, but it is something I was interested in. So thanks to everyone who has put in the time to answer a serious question, and a big thumbs down to people who just write judgemental rubbish. My relationships are personal, and... show more Some people are being incredibly judgemental here! It is a bit of a fruity question, granted, but it is something I was interested in. So thanks to everyone who has put in the time to answer a serious question, and a big thumbs down to people who just write judgemental rubbish. My relationships are personal, and don't have anything to do with the question.