Do spiders have bones?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

yup, they are arthropods, they do have exoskeleton as their shell, which is absent in some species

• 1 decade ago

You are kidding right?

All Arthropods have a hard exosckeleton - which means their "bones" are the outside of their bodies - a bit like a suit of armour. They don't have bones on the inside like we do.

Very big spiders probably chew on the bones of small birds (so I suppose you could say that they have the odd bones for their tea).

• 1 decade ago

spiders have an exoskeleton... that means their "bones" are on the outside, like a suit of armor kind of

• 1 decade ago

They have exoskeletons which means the bones are on the outside

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • anna
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, just an exoskeleton like other bugs/insects. Basically they're tough on the outside and soft on the inside.

• 1 decade ago

no bones, exoskeleton made of a protein called chitin.

• 1 decade ago

Never stopped to look - to busy running and screaming in the opposite direction.

• 1 decade ago

No, they are arthropods. The skeleton is on the outside (exoskeleton)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the big ones use them to pick their teeth. only kidding ma'am. I'm a harmless warped soul.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gabrielle. I find myself strangely attracted to you. I think we may be related. I want your baby

Source(s): NFN - Normal For Norfolk
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.