Do spiders have bones?

yup, they are arthropods, they do have exoskeleton as their shell, which is absent in some species

You are kidding right?

All Arthropods have a hard exosckeleton - which means their "bones" are the outside of their bodies - a bit like a suit of armour. They don't have bones on the inside like we do.

Very big spiders probably chew on the bones of small birds (so I suppose you could say that they have the odd bones for their tea).

spiders have an exoskeleton... that means their "bones" are on the outside, like a suit of armor kind of

They have exoskeletons which means the bones are on the outside

• anna

No, just an exoskeleton like other bugs/insects. Basically they're tough on the outside and soft on the inside.

no bones, exoskeleton made of a protein called chitin.

Never stopped to look - to busy running and screaming in the opposite direction.

No, they are arthropods. The skeleton is on the outside (exoskeleton)

the big ones use them to pick their teeth. only kidding ma'am. I'm a harmless warped soul.

Gabrielle. I find myself strangely attracted to you. I think we may be related. I want your baby

Source(s): NFN - Normal For Norfolk