I have PCOS and have been having unprotected sex for 6 months, with no periods, could I be pregnant? Just PCOS

I know with Polycystic ovaries you dont always have periods, so I can't go by missed periods to see if i'm pregnant - i've done 3 tests over the last 3 months just to make sure and they have all been negative. Would PCOS effect the test results? The pill gave me high blood pressure, so I came off it,... show more I know with Polycystic ovaries you dont always have periods, so I can't go by missed periods to see if i'm pregnant - i've done 3 tests over the last 3 months just to make sure and they have all been negative. Would PCOS effect the test results?

The pill gave me high blood pressure, so I came off it, but the doctor didn't give me any other forms of contraceptive, because he said the chances of getting pregnant were so low.

The problem now is, I want to get pregnant - I am happily married and constantly feel broody. How can I increase the chances of getting pregnant?