Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I am sick and doctors can't figure out what is wrong, where can I put in symptoms and get an answer?

Hello:

Try this site:

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/

(Link is a bit deceiving)

Go to www. Web md.com Don't let it take the place of seeing a doctor when need be, but I always look up symptoms so when I do have to go to the doctors I have an idea of what's going on.

If a doctor with years of education cant find what is ailling you, then no website will either. I guess you might need to loosen your attachment to the answer and just follow your instincts to feeling better. flush with water and vitamin c. sleep, do what you can. go see an acupuncturist, they have ways of diagnosing things that docs cant. see a naturopathic physician.

When I want good answers I plug my symptoms in at www.ask.com and I come up with some great results.

diagnosis.com

Be careful though as there are many symptoms that resemble MANY diseases or viruses. When I was going through nurses training, I was certain that I had most of the illnesses that we read about and studied!

Good Luck and I hope that you feel better soon!

enter the symptoms on the Internet and all kinds of things will pop up and you will have to go through them till you zero in on the right one.

www.webmd.com They have a symptom checker. Just input your symptoms and they will tell you what may be wrong.

It's never that simple. Try uptodate, pubmed, or webmd.

You can put symptoms in my ***, what a stupid question!

We're tired of you asking us,ask your parents