promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I am sick and doctors can't figure out what is wrong, where can I put in symptoms and get an answer?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Hello:

Try this site:

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/

(Link is a bit deceiving)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Go to www. Web md.com Don't let it take the place of seeing a doctor when need be, but I always look up symptoms so when I do have to go to the doctors I have an idea of what's going on.

• 1 decade ago

If a doctor with years of education cant find what is ailling you, then no website will either. I guess you might need to loosen your attachment to the answer and just follow your instincts to feeling better. flush with water and vitamin c. sleep, do what you can. go see an acupuncturist, they have ways of diagnosing things that docs cant. see a naturopathic physician.

• 1 decade ago

When I want good answers I plug my symptoms in at www.ask.com and I come up with some great results.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

diagnosis.com

Be careful though as there are many symptoms that resemble MANY diseases or viruses. When I was going through nurses training, I was certain that I had most of the illnesses that we read about and studied!

Good Luck and I hope that you feel better soon!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

enter the symptoms on the Internet and all kinds of things will pop up and you will have to go through them till you zero in on the right one.

• 1 decade ago

www.webmd.com They have a symptom checker. Just input your symptoms and they will tell you what may be wrong.

• 1 decade ago

It's never that simple. Try uptodate, pubmed, or webmd.

• 1 decade ago

You can put symptoms in my ***, what a stupid question!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We're tired of you asking us,ask your parents

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.