Yahoo front page.?

Is anyone able to explain to me why My yahoo keeps opening up with the Amercian page and not Yahoo UK&Ireland. I cannot understand it as I have set UK&Ireland as my front page, but it still keeps reverting back. I can get no sense from Yahoo help as to why this is happening. It is really annoying as I can only... show more Is anyone able to explain to me why My yahoo keeps opening up with the Amercian page and not Yahoo UK&Ireland. I cannot understand it as I have set UK&Ireland as my front page, but it still keeps reverting back.

I can get no sense from Yahoo help as to why this is happening. It is really annoying as I can only access Q&A by clicking onto search and then on the top left hand side of the page I get the option to click on Q&A Uk and Ireland? Thank you!
Update: I have changed my settings but it still does not work. Thanks.
Update 2: Yes it keeps going back to it's old default, even though I click on apply then ok.

Thank you for your advice I will have to keep trying varies ways. I'll get there in the end no doubt.
4 answers