Is it my place or his place to tell?

I started talking to this dude. Come to find out he has a girlfriend and 2 children. One which is by her and another by someone else.

When have messed around since June and now I might be pregnant. If I am I know he will try to keep it on the down low, which is something I do not want. My question is should I tell the girlfriend ( woman to woman) or just let it come out on its own through a rumor or family members?

• T.Mack

You are in a tight situation. Since he was the one with the deceitful intentions,he should tell but probably won't. If you tell,you don't know what the outcome may be.Is she a violent girl?Will she want to fight you? But you definately do not want to bring family members into this,there are enough people involved in this triangle already. A rumor just don't cut it. Have you ever thought about if he cheated on her,that he could cheat on you?First find out if you are pregnant or not. If you tell her,you should leave him alone too and only deal with him where the child is concerned if you are pregnant.

Why are you feigning for drama? Make a decision whether or not to continue dealing with your cheating man, then decide what you're going to do if you're pregnant. My thought is that if you couldn't trust the dude enough to be honest and forthcoming with the truth about a girlfriend AND 2 kids, why would you want to trust him to care about you and your potential child? Wake up Boo and get the heck away from him. You can do better. Didn't Mary J. Blige say NO MORE DRAMA???? Keep your head up and the stress down.

First of all, if you knew that he had a girlfriend a kids before you started screwing around w/ him then you're an idiot. If you didn't know until after, then nevermind. I apologize. Now, back to your question. Personally, I think it's his place to tell her. If he doesn't then you need to and be prepared for an outcome and consequences that may not be to your liking.

It wont be new to her, she probably already knows he`s a player and while theres still people like you around who`ll sleep with another womans man there always will be players..Rather than tell her about ur pregnancy why not do the right thing and tell him to sling his hook..all your doin is giving him another child to mess up...man u suck!

There is kids involved stop playing the little mind games for their them. Yes tell her woman to woman and stop messing around with men who are NOT single. Good Luck and if your pregnant Congratulations! :-)

I believe honesty is the best solution. Talk to his girlfriend and don't be afraid of facing the consequences. If you tell her woman to woman, you'll know you've done the right thing.

Tell the girl to her face rumors might over-exagerate the truth and get you into deep poo. and it would just seem better you telling her then letting her find out by word of mouth.

Who stole your brain???

Woman to woman? You should have talked to her

when you first found out about her.

Now you might be a member of her club.

Women that had babies by _____.

Her life, is your future.

Girl you should have kept your panty up and at least find out who you sleeping with, you can tell who ever you want, as it will make no diffrence, you are yust another name on his long list,

id be inclined to tell her, i think she has the right to know what this guy has been up to and obviously the decision he makes will ultimately effect her too.

maybe even drop it to her whilst he is around then you wont be giving him a chance to give some crappy story to her in his defence....

good luck