? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Why does a prostitute make more money than a drug dealer?

Favorite Answer

everyone needs sex....only addicts need illicit drugs

its because if your a prostitute and ur busted or arrested after one or 2 days you can go free and pay the fine and continue to be a whore or prostitute but those drug pusher when u get arrested you will be sentence for the rest of your life in jail or even get death sentence if you try to sell a lot of cocaine or marijuana see. so there must be a strict law against prostitute like putting them behind bar for good so they can never be allowed to go return to their kind of work and if that happens all prostitute will banish on earth

Source(s): moralist society founded by me okay

B-Cuz People Need A PLace TO Park There Car

• steve

that drug dealer must not have the stuff the druggies wan't,there are very rich drug dealers

Cause their open 24-7

are u asking that because you are one?? hehehe no offense ^ ^

...besides from what i read in newspapers and see around me..pros are easy to point out than drug dealers..isn't it?

• I don't know... " They both blow in my opinion!"

But then real class comes from a certain amount of respect which neither of the two have for anyone or anything. :o) Here's a smile for ya!

men rather go for women than drug

some things are more addicting than drugs

I wouldn't know how much either one of them make