Invasion of the Body-Snatchers? Pickle Help?

I'm a doctor in a hospital, with 5 patients in my care, each of whom are deathly ill, and each of whom needs a single organ to survive. In walks the Domino's pizza delivery guy. I know he's a match for all of my patients, and I think it's very likely that I can chloroform him and cut him up for parts, saving the lives of my five patients. (I also think that I can dispose of the remains of the body without getting caught.) What would you do this is quite a pickle for myself? please give me your input

And which hospital do you work at?

I would search for other options. Killing one man - especially in the manner you are talking about - is unethical, immoral, and illegal. The end results do not justify it.

It would be much more of a pickle if the pizza guy overheard his sacrifice could save the other five, and he volunteered to make the sacrifice.

Don Siegel, the author replaced into wondered previous conception even as he all started listening to about how "Invasion" replaced into an analogy about this or that,including the very authentic pink Scare that replaced into rampant in the country and extraordinarily, it replaced into also seen as a caution adversarial to individualism(certain,certain, i comprehend. you're going?!?! do not situation,so did I before I burst out guffawing)Seigal is quoted as retaining,"i replaced into basically writing a good horror tale" and that i doubt that is apocryphal. yet in case you come back down on the chilly conflict ingredient(as many did). that is the conception of dropping all individuality,all emotion without different choose notwithstanding the single for survival that grabbed human beings via the throat...that and that is a cracking good tale. imagine it,you come back homestead in some unspecified time sooner or later and there is your mom,in the kitchen doing what mom's do,yet you experience without delay that there is a few thing "diverse" about her and it scares the daylights out of you and also you do not comprehend why.

Forget it. The pizza guy's life is no less valuable than any of theirs. Besides, the odds of him being a match for any one of them, much less all five, is slim at best. Also, murder is wrong and you would probably get caught.

Hmmm, Ask him for a small donation?

aww disappointment, i thought this question would be about pickles. : P