To bathe or not to bathe, to shower or not to shower?

That is the question? Whether your preference is bathing or showering giving your reasons please. Answers of a postcard size please; any humourous and riduclous answers will be gratefully accepted, but rude and crude will go straight to the steam room for cleansing.

Shower for speed, economics, environment, practicalities and ease - every day use.

Bath for indulgent pampering and sanity - every fortnight

Definetly the shower. Besides the fact that it is quick and refreshing. Who seriously has the time to draw the water relax and monopolize a bathroom for an hour! Wouldn't the water be cold by the time you get out? Then after sitting in the now dirty water you have to take a shower to rinse off anyway! I say shower to get clean and if you want to take a bath go swimming its more fun!

Bathing is a method of body care and skin care.Shower is excellant.Use only soft or herbal soap.Oil massage before bath helps rejuvenate the system.How regular you should be in bathing depends the climate of the country.In hot and temperate and tropical countries and in summer daily bath is preferred.In cold conditions depends on body odour and your willingness.If you working conditions make you sweat,take eveninh bath also.Sea bath,mimeral lake water occasionally improves health.

Shower bath gives added massage effect.

Bath followed by shower

I take showers daily, I need them to wake me up in the morning as I don't drink coffee!! I do have the occasional bath in the evening though, when I feel like relaxing.

I like to shower, its like a ritual. I favor it, I mean if I want to take a bath then I usually take a shower first, japanese style, I think its sort of a trace of OCD or something but the underlying answer is Shower is priority, bath is luxury.

If I could gracefully arise from the bath without danger to myself, I would probably bathe rather than shower. But because of the above and time constraints, showering it is.

depends, a bath for a good long soak, glass of wine and a bit of reading. A shower to get clean.

• lapari

I bathe on a daily basis so as that i do no longer smell undesirable another day. there's no scarcity of water. each drop of water that has EVER existed continues to be in existance on the instant yet you will possibly desire to certainly think of approximately that with the intention to understand the easy fact in it.

I enjoy a shower. To just sit in the bath tub is not for me, I don't enjoy sitting there. I just can't relax.