WHO runs americas media I looked it up and found these people .?

JOE roth ,Steven Bornstien , Michael Schulhof ,Sherry Lansing Peter Charnin , Alan Levine AUTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER Jr. (new york times ) peter kahnn AND a few others who between them own 80% of all media americans get through t.v. movies .radio .books .news papers and news magizines . THE washington post , time... show more JOE roth ,Steven Bornstien , Michael Schulhof ,Sherry Lansing Peter Charnin , Alan Levine AUTHUR OCHS SULZBERGER Jr. (new york times ) peter kahnn AND a few others who between them own 80% of all media americans get through t.v. movies .radio .books .news papers and news magizines .
THE washington post , time warner U.S. news and world reports well lets just say reed book G.Q. and every magizine you can think of.
LETS see how well an independent can survive with out ads from westing house the Insurance industry moguls .VIAcom hell every place i look our media is controled .IF China represented that much of our media people would have a fit .
TODAY the media is run and has been for over 10 years now and most of it for more then 40 years .
I am complaining about jews , concerned that a single group of people has an agenda and it is able to shape american opinion on many issues .I can see why we support Israel so readily and follow policy written by Jews .TO what end Iraq Iran SYRIA
Update: When did america take on the roll of safe gaurding the state of Israel and when will it end or how bloody does the battle need to be .THE agenda is the restoration of the 12 tribes and all the lands spoken of in an ancient book that most of the world has issues with .
6 answers 6