French spoken with an English accent... How does it sound?

Hi! I'm learning French at the moment and would love to know how it sounds to a French person to hear their language being spoken by an English person... I have a BBC English accent (not quite as posh as received pronociation!) and though I'm trying my best to replicate a French accent as I learn the... show more Hi!

I'm learning French at the moment and would love to know how it sounds to a French person to hear their language being spoken by an English person...

I have a BBC English accent (not quite as posh as received pronociation!) and though I'm trying my best to replicate a French accent as I learn the language - of course they'll still be a residue of my English one remaining.

I'm interested to know as I love hearing a French person speak English - tres romantic! We all find different accents appealing but there are perennial ones that people associate with being attractive - Italian, French etc... So what does it sound like the other way around - and can native French speakers differentiate between English, American, Irish, Scottish, Australian accents for instance...?

Just would love to know so you can be honest!:)

Thanks and Merci in advance!