Who is the Genius behind the MARS Hoax Email?

Have you seen it? "Mars will look as big as the full moon on August 27th"

Hats off to the creator! LMAO!

According to Hoax Slayers...and NASA...this was originally posted back in 2003, and again in 2005...but not WHO posted it...someone with TOO much time on his/her hands!?!

I checked this out on truthorfiction.com. Following are the results...copied & pasted:

Mars is Going to Be the Closest to Earth Then Ever Before in Recorded History-Truth! But It Was in 2003!

Summary of the eRumor

The eRumor says that Mars is going to be close to the earth in July and August, the closest in recorded history, maybe the closest in more than 60,000 years, and will be the brightest object in the sky apart from the moon.

The Truth

This story is true, but it was an event that took place in 2003.

For some reason, the story started circulating again in 2005 as though it was going to happen then.

The orginator may well have installed a clever virus bug in the email, but by time it reached the thousands who did get it, someone's virus scanner probably rid the email of it.

Still though, chain emails are a spammer's wet dream. In the second it takes to copy/paste all those e-addresses, someone has an impressive mailing list to send their spam crap.

This alone is why I delete chain emails and NEVER respond to them.

It's been going around for almost 8 years now. Every year I'm sure hundreds of fools line up waiting to see giant Mars. Maybe this year it will actually happen.

hey i got that but i though it was a virus so i trashed it, what the heck was it

well, gosh DANG IT

its a hoax?

well il be my gf wonder wat those 2 round things and in the middl e the big dipper on top of her was well i guess that explains it

I sent it.