Some co-workers are throwing me a baby shower.......?

Should I get all of them gifts? Is there some sort of "Code of ethics" to follow for this?

I've read your responses and I really appreciate your input. I just am so greatful to the girls at work for even thinking of me so I think I will get each of them something small but meaningful as a Thank you.

And thank all of you too!

Normally if someone is throwing you a baby shower they don't expect anything in return, but if you feel uncomfortable you can always get them thank-you cards or even a small gift just to show you REALLY appreciate it...

I totally understand how U feel. Iam not liked at all at my job all because I had a issue with one co worker now all of sudden damn near everyone don't like me. It's hurts my feelings that I didn't even get a congrats or anything. They don't want me there so it's really hard for me but I need the money so I have to suck it up. Me and u both aren't really making a lot of money so we doing the best we can. I know I'm late on this but I hope things for better for u

I dont think you have to get them gifts, but thank you cards after the baby shower is a great thing. You buying them gifts defeats the purpose of what they are doing.

Source(s): Becka

No you don't get them gifts. They are showering your baby with gifts .

A nice thank you card with a picture after the baby is born will make their day :)

You are the one to get the gifts you don't give gifts at your own baby shower.

Have fun and Congratulations

no u don't have to give them anything , u give them a thank u card

no, you don't have to get them anything. it's your shower, they are supposed to buy you presents.

just give dem thaNK U CARDS

just say thankyou and they will be happy