Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who likes Stargate or Stargate Atlantis?

How many of you out there like watching stargate or stargate atlantis and who is your favourite character?

Stargate: Jack O'neil and Daniel

Stargate Atlantis: Lieutenant Colonel Wolf

Update:

I havent seen the movie! I am going to rent it with weekend and watch it! Thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stargate is the BEST....The movie was great and the series was even better..I have every season on dvd and don't get sick of watching it..Stargate Atlantis is ok but not as good..I have watched the new season and was really disapointed that Jack was not in the series any more..He was fantastic but it is GREAT to see we still have Daniel Jackson YUMMO...STARGATE RULES...

• 1 decade ago

Yeah Stargate Sg1 is my favorite show I have the movie and seasons 1-8 on DVD and season 9 and episodes 1-3 of 10 on my computer. I thought episode 3 was especially good because sg1 actually went to Atlantis. The only reason I watch Atlantis is because of Mckay- I hate everyone else. I wish RDA was still on Sg1 instead of Mitchell but it's still watchable. I liked the old vala better too. My favorite character on Sg1 would have to be Jonas Quinn but he's not on anymore either. So yeah I hope they make another 10 seasons!!

• 1 decade ago

I love both.

Stargate: So many favs. Sam, Janet, Vala, Replicarter.

Stargate Atlantis: McKay and Weir

• Jackal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Stargate the tv series sucks the movie is awesome

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both (and the movie)! My favourite TV shows.

Favourite characters are Cameron Mitchell (all the sarkiness of O'Neill but more fanciable!) and Rodney McKay - he's just so funny :). I like John Sheppard too.

Who is lt colonel wolf?

• 1 decade ago

I do.

Stargate: Jack ( I hated when he left. I don't really watch it too much now.)

Atlantis: I don't really have a fave at the moment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stargate is fantastic

• 1 decade ago

its ok im more of a star trek fan

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.