where can i get a coloured bathroom suite from?

I know this sounds horrific (for many people) I myself like white suites, but I have an eldery relation who wants a coloured suite. We live in yorkshire (UK) so local would be preferable, but any suggestions welcome

thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

www.bathroom-ceramics.co.uk/discontinued_colours.html

Have a look here, should be cheap too!

• 1 decade ago

If they don't have them on display at your local store ask, they often have a special order section where you can buy the suites on display in other colors - at my local Home Depot all the display and take home today models are white, next to some there is a colour chart where you can pick a special order colour.

• MikieB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Don't know about the UK, but in the USA go to a home center like a Home Depot or Lowes if there is such a thing in the UK. I own a house with PINK fixtures from the late fifties or sixties.

• Jackie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

not sure many do them now as this will probably de-value your house. Everyone wants white ... I've seen coloured suites on ebay - brand new and second hand. I'd really think before I used a coloured suite as you never know when you may want to move and it will restrict your buyers. Good luck!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

actually the best place is the internet; in most cases it's cheaper to order such things from Germany and have them delivered to the UK for installation, rather than sourcing them locally. There are many great online bathroom shops ... do a search on Yahoo! ...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

they're going to come decrease back into trend of route, each and every thing comes decrease back round ultimately, yet until eventually they do, in case you want a sturdy coloration think about to seem for a reclaimed colored one (no longer confident how easy it truly is going to be to stumble on however!) you'll get creamy colored ones nonetheless, because numerous human beings dislike white, so ask at your DIY shop, bathing room shop or builder's provider provider.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This is a great question, and one that confused me for a very long time.

• 1 decade ago

ask at the usual stores,

if that does not work then get them some tinted glasses

• 1 decade ago

BQ should have some old stock.....try there and ask the sales person if not

• 1 decade ago

www.kohler.com and search for local suppliers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.