where can i get a coloured bathroom suite from?

I know this sounds horrific (for many people) I myself like white suites, but I have an eldery relation who wants a coloured suite. We live in yorkshire (UK) so local would be preferable, but any suggestions welcome

thanks

www.bathroom-ceramics.co.uk/discontinued_colours.html

Have a look here, should be cheap too!

If they don't have them on display at your local store ask, they often have a special order section where you can buy the suites on display in other colors - at my local Home Depot all the display and take home today models are white, next to some there is a colour chart where you can pick a special order colour.

• MikieB

Don't know about the UK, but in the USA go to a home center like a Home Depot or Lowes if there is such a thing in the UK. I own a house with PINK fixtures from the late fifties or sixties.

• Jackie

not sure many do them now as this will probably de-value your house. Everyone wants white ... I've seen coloured suites on ebay - brand new and second hand. I'd really think before I used a coloured suite as you never know when you may want to move and it will restrict your buyers. Good luck!

actually the best place is the internet; in most cases it's cheaper to order such things from Germany and have them delivered to the UK for installation, rather than sourcing them locally. There are many great online bathroom shops ... do a search on Yahoo! ...

they're going to come decrease back into trend of route, each and every thing comes decrease back round ultimately, yet until eventually they do, in case you want a sturdy coloration think about to seem for a reclaimed colored one (no longer confident how easy it truly is going to be to stumble on however!) you'll get creamy colored ones nonetheless, because numerous human beings dislike white, so ask at your DIY shop, bathing room shop or builder's provider provider.

This is a great question, and one that confused me for a very long time.

ask at the usual stores,

if that does not work then get them some tinted glasses

BQ should have some old stock.....try there and ask the sales person if not

www.kohler.com and search for local suppliers