My 10month old won't stay asleep?

My 10 month old daughter started pulling up a few weeks ago and she is also getting her top teeth as of last week. She used to sleep from 9pm to atleast 7-8pm straight. Now, she wakes up 1-2 times a night standing up, crying for me, wanting a bottle and to be rocked back to sleep. If she happens to wake up for... show more My 10 month old daughter started pulling up a few weeks ago and she is also getting her top teeth as of last week.

She used to sleep from 9pm to atleast 7-8pm straight. Now, she wakes up 1-2 times a night standing up, crying for me, wanting a bottle and to be rocked back to sleep. If she happens to wake up for the first time after the sun comes up, then she won't go back to sleep even though she is tired. Can anyone please help me with what I should do to teach her to sleep on her own and all night again? I don't know if she's too old to use the cry-it-out method. Please help!