dus any1 no how long the record is for living only on guinness beer?

that includes no water or food of any sort cheearss

No but carry on and let us know

The question is wrong you can never die from just drinking guiness unless you have 20 pints a day then you die off blood poisoning

I'ev bene drikning adn eatnig nothign btu guinses fro there yeasr nwo adn ti hast'n doen em ayn hamr !!!.

about 3 pints

Idus not no cheears 2 u

• Rox

I have seen men who have lived on it their entire lives. When asked if they drink water, one is met with a blank stare.

Probably a month or so. That's how long it would take to starve to death, assuming that one doesn't move much in the meantime.

Do they really hold a record for that? I can't imagine it would be long before your liver packed in!

No but I lasted about a year at uni and now I'm a fat b*stard because of it !

Once you've drunk 20 pints you wish you were dead never mind how long you live!!

i would think it could be quiet lng seeing as its full of iron y u thinking of doing it goodluck unless u wanna invite to to lol