Star wars vs star trek?

star wars in my vote. this is for several reasons

1. starwars weapons are rarley if ever set on "stun"

2. darth vader and darth maul could kick the whole enterprise's crew combined

3. 2 words, THE FORCE

4. you dont have to set star wars ships to go warp speed, they already are

5. im just gonna come right out and say it, spok's gay

6. im a fan of pez dispensers, and i have every star wars dispenser. where are the star trek dispensers

7. in the year 3000, star trek is forbidden (i learned that on futurama) starwars is sitll making movies! (on futurama)

8. If you watch star trek today,your automaticly a geek. people will at least here you out if you watch star wars

9. can anyone actauly still understand clingon or klingon or chlinghoghn? i dont no how its spelled! but plenty of people can roar like chewy see? ROAR!!!! RAWRHH!

so there, but id like to see your vote and your pros and cons

darth fool, ur right darth maul is way better but what if they teamed up? it would be pretty cool

Star Wars is better by far.. could just be that I could never actually sit through a whole episode of star trek.

I might have once picked Star Wars, but I think I'm leaning toward Star Trek now. The last three Star Wars movies (especially I and II) were so much lamer than the original trilogy.

Although, I can see your point about the lack of Trekkie pez dispensers, I did have an original Lt. Uhara doll. It was my prized possession. How cool am I? I vote for the Trekkies!!

hey man thats true what kind of a person watches star trek.Its all about star wars!!!

P.S.Cool question,and darth maul could kick darth vaders ***.

Star Trek!!!

Stirred the imaginations of inventors in the mid 60's.

Now you are able to enjoy cordless phones, cell phones, etc.

We have microwaves, closest to a replicator we are going to have for a while.

Yes there was always some conflict with our neighbors, but foremost, people enjoyed good health while living there dream to satisfy their curiosity in life.

It gave us a hope of better things to come.

my vote is for star wars. Star Trek has way to many different shows. and there is only one Star Wars. and it told a complete story.

there's like 5 different Star Treks.....who has that much time?!

• Kats

Oh I love them both! How can you make me pick just one?

Star Wars is a more realistic in my opinion as far as aliens goes. And there's no Riker. Always important. Luke was my first love too.... awww memories.

That's an easy one. Star Wars all the freakin way.

• RENE H

my vote os for star wars, my job is to sell star wars stuff, and i like the movies very much!!

• ?

I dunno, I love em both, but I would LOVE to see a cage match between Ensign Crusher and Jar Jar Binks.