Can anyone tell me if there is a FRANKLIN MINT contact phone number in the UK,??

I need to know the value of an item i bought 19years ago from them..It was a horse and rider scupture commissioned by the Britsh Horse Society called "FIRST PRIZE" by Paula Parsons..hand painted and crafted in fine porcelain. It cost me £125 in 1987..Ive had a disaster with it and want to know if i can... show more I need to know the value of an item i bought 19years ago from them..It was a horse and rider scupture commissioned by the Britsh Horse Society called "FIRST PRIZE" by Paula Parsons..hand painted and crafted in fine porcelain. It cost me £125 in 1987..Ive had a disaster with it and want to know if i can get another somewhere and what its worth is now...Please help anyone!!!!...I cant find a UK contact number for Franklin Mint but there must be one...they will have records of it at least...Jacqui