Do you think a woman who use to be a prostitute,can change and become a good house wife?

I met my x-girlfriend on the streets prostituting.She told me that she wanted to change her life,so i believed her.I even moved her out of the state where we met.I did the best i could with her,but it seemed like the streets was always pulling her away.Finally i guess she had enough of settling down and she... show more I met my x-girlfriend on the streets prostituting.She told me that she wanted to change her life,so i believed her.I even moved her out of the state where we met.I did the best i could with her,but it seemed like the streets was always pulling her away.Finally i guess she had enough of settling down and she left.She still calls me and say that she wants to come home and she misses me.I've asked this question before,but what are the chances of her coming back a change person?