1. Go on the street and take free samples.
2. Give leaflets with introductory 10% discount.
3. Give every woman a red rose that visits the restaurant (they will remember this)
I have many other ideas. Contact me if you want to.
P/S I cannot contact you since your email has not been verified so will post this here.
The UK is full of Indian restaurants so you have to separate yourself from the competition. Some other ideas are:
1. Offer Indian beers, Cobra (UK beer I know), Kingfisher, even import Haywards 2000 if you can (no English beers!) But don't over charge for the beers!
2. Try to set aside an advertising budget per month if you can, use radio, newspaper, get some kids to deliver leaflets locally.
3. Even use Yahoo answers as a way to advertise (your advert will probably be removed but use any medium!)
4. Try to get the email addresses of all existing and new customers and mail them once per month with a special offer. This will cost you nothing. 10% discount, free bottle of wine, free beer etc etc
5. GIVE GOOD SERVICE!! this is essential to succeed.
6. Offer valet parking if possible?
There are so many things you can do. Hope this helps!