Can you recommend a luxury holiday destination in Cyprus?

Want to go to the Limassol or Paphos area. Would like to find really nice hotel or villa with jacuzzi etc but not too pricey.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Not far from Limassol is Protaras. There is a gorgeous 5* called The Constantinos the Great which really will exceed all your expectations. You can check it out at http://www.tsokkos.com./

• 1 decade ago

The Annabelle in Paphos. It is a 5* hotel.

• 4 years ago

Sir Terrance. you've picked the three crown jewels of British holiday cities. in my view I actual have under no circumstances visited so can only answer your question by potential of 'rumour'. each and each and every has its personal strange delights, yet Sellafield will go away you all aglow with a visit. Hull, properly, Hull look a fishy position to bypass to yet has a wide 'sole'. Workshy is fantastic, yet all issues considered i imagine i'd quite stay at living house sticking warm pins in my eyes than holiday in any of them. Have an truly good time.

• 1 decade ago

Can really recommend the Anassa but it is pricey. Maybe can find an offer through expedia's 3 for 2 offers at present?

Source(s): Been there.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the best place and not even expensive is "the patheon beach hotel" We got married there last year and we are going back in september

it has every thing you need in paphos

• ribena
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Book through Thomson tour operator, the Platinum selection. Never went wrong yet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES , STEVEGORDEN IS RIGHT , BEEN IN IT, AND THERE ARE OTHERS THERE TO MAY UP TO 6 TOP CLASS

• 1 decade ago

Talacre!!!!

• Joy L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the anassa

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.