Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

My turn on is comfort/tracksuits etc... am I strange or just different??

I've found that things like comfort, tracksuits, suits etc are my main turn on when I see someone I like, but does anyone else have this? Just doesnt seem normal, I feel like i'm on me own :(

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

thats hot bt any ways its just differnt

• 1 decade ago

Its hot because you know the person takes care of themselves physically.

Its normal to be turned on to a well oiled machine in a track suit, lol.

Thats why athletes are so admired and respected.

• 1 decade ago

It's like some people prefer a one piece suimsuit to a bikini - it leaves a lot to your imagination. So a tracksuit can really get you wondering what is underneath all that clothing.....

• 1 decade ago

hey we're all strange and different. who cares what other folk thinks as long as you like it then that's all that matters, that's what i say anyway. you're being yourself and not giving off a false impression. can you just imagine what the world would be if we all had the same turn on's BORING

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's completely normal. It's actually kinda a good thing in my opinion, caz it means that you're not a subject to trends. I'm kinda like that, too.

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry about it at all, everyone has different ideas about what they find attractive. It would be a very boring world if everyone agreed on things like that!

• 1 decade ago

its normal jus like a like guys who have the pants hangin off there butts showing there boxers we all have are own turn ons dont trip at lest u dont have a weaird turn on like feet or sumin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah ur normal !!! i like boys in tracksuits and sporty gear eg:jerseys etc !!! its weird cause i don't really no any boyz who like girls in tracksuits !!!

• doodle
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Finally! A man who likes my wardrobe! My husband could take some lessons from you. I think they are hot!

• Ollie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Your perfectly normal

• 1 decade ago

I don't think that's weird I luv track sweatshirts their so comptorable, maybe you just like people when they are most comptorable with themselves!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.