Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

do you pee in swimming pools?

have you ever honest to god never peed in a pool plzz be truthfull

Do we swim in your toilet?...... Then don't pee in our pool!

The honest truth-I'm sure that I did once or twice, when I was a little kid but, I never have-as I remember! I keep thinking about what if other people pee in the pool? That is just gross and the thought of swimming in someones pee stops me every time.

ive peed in a pool a 1000 times

My neighbors have a pool, and the sign reads, "Welcome to our ool. You'll notice there is no "P" in it. Please keep it that way."

I hear there are chemicals that people can put in pool water that react to urine by turning the water purple right around the person. Wouldn't that be embarrassing?! But if a person peed in the water, they'd deserve it.

But I peed in the ocean just the other day. Ick. But the bathrooms were about 150 degrees inside and stinky!!!

of course I've peed in a pool, but I was like 8 or 9

When I am laying by the pool, sometimes I get in just to pee.

Have you ever stood next to someone in the pool and suddenly the water gets warm?

In a Lake/Beach when I was 4 but NEVER in a pool!

yeah...why walk out of the pool to go to a bathroom that is proably absoulutley disgusting when you can just pee in teh water...the pool is constantly being cleaned...and no one will ever know

Jerry T is right.

Why would you want to pee in a swimming pool!

• Bee

no my mom told me too when I was little but I thought it was gross even then and went to the bathroom. being logical I was like, "but i get water in my mouth sometimes!"

i did in the ocean once though. sorry tmi right? lol