Women Please Only?

Do women have sex on there minds as much as men? Because women go through so much with there periods and PMS when are women the most horniest? Is it during when your ovulating period or another time? When is a women the most vulnerable to sex? Does PMS make you irritable and cranky? Does PMS make you say things you don't mean? Should men try to understand you, hold you and be with you when your PMSing or should we leave you alone? Sorry for all the questions I'm still learning and want to merely be a great man for my woman but I have to understand all this.

they just want to be held.

At least my girl dosn't want me to run away she wants her knight to come through the door with a box of chocolates and a movie tell her that I love her no matter what her body is doing to her and then sit down and just hold her, and don't be surprised if she gets up and goes to the bathroom a lot

Apparently women have sex on their mind less than men, but how would anybody know for sure? Individually, some women seem more open to sex during ovulation or around menstruation; some do not. On holding or ignoring, ask. If she's screaming at you she may want to be left alone. You're not dealing with "women," you're dealing with one individual person. Try to be sensitive to that individual person.

1.yes we do atleast most of do anyways 2-4.depends on the woman 5.yes it does make us cranky and feel like sh**6.yeah sadly it does make us say things we don't always mean 7.yes hold her and be attentive when she wants you to but sit back be patient and be understanding when she is pissed off and wants to be alone

some times women are more sex conscious as during the time of vagina in woman body which is responsible for reproduction woman contains endometrium covering inside ,this endometrium covering sheds for every 21 days during this period which women's are more sex vulnerable

Source(s): biology class

As women get older, its completely the other way around. When guys & gals are young, the guys want sex more, and girls want a relationship but when you hit your mid twenties & up, the girls are the ones who want to have the sex and the guys who want to settle doen. Well, it seems in my life its what ive seen.

Yes sex is as important to women as much as men.

yes we do have sex in are minds as much but dont show it as much and yes we do get cranky and you should try to leave us alone

• baby

no. there is no understanding women when they have PMS.

• mumtaz

wow...a lot of questions. You should ask your girlfriend

bloody cotton